STUDIO RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking our studio, be it for gathering(s), photography purposes or for our social kitchen, you agree to comply with Chun Tsubaki’s Terms & Conditions as stated below:
BOOKING OF STUDIO
- The allocated booking time is inclusive of set-up, test shoot, makeup and post-shoot clean up etc. The hirer is to hand over the studio punctually in the original condition, at the end of the session.
- The hirer will be charged for extra hours and any additional fees in accordance to the agreed rate should there be any overtime.
- Extension of booking session(s) is subjected to availability.
- Full payment applies even if the booking session ends earlier than the allocated booking slot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis hence tentative bookings are not allowed.
- Once the booking is confirmed, cancellations or amendments are not allowed.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All prices displayed on our website are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
- The prices quoted are not inclusive of the prevailing tax rate (GST).
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Bank Transfer (DBS Current Account - 1009044241) or Cheque only.
- For online payment via Stripe or Paypal, a 4 % transaction fee (to Stripe & Paypal) is borne by the Hirer - the final amount will be reflected on the checkout page.
- We are not liable for any bank or credit charges for fund transfers. The Hirer shall bear the full cost of such charges.
- To confirm the booking, a deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid within 7 days from the signing of the quotation.
- Should the Hirer cancel or make amendments to the booking, there will be forfeiture for the deposit paid.
- An invoice will be issued for the remaining 50% of the balance and this amount must be paid within 7 working days of the booking.
USE OF STUDIO / EQUIPMENT / KITCHEN
By renting our equipment/studio/kitchen you agree to the following terms:
- You acknowledge receiving the studio / equipment / kitchen from us in a good, clean and perfectly working condition unless specified in the equipment/studio details. We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims of the performance of the equipment once it is passed on to the hirer.
- The studio / equipment / kitchen should be used with care and respect. The hirer should not in any way repair or materially alter the physical makeup of the equipment/studio.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to check with the studio manager for a list of acceptable materials, fog materials, etc. prior to the rental. The management’s approval is required before using any such materials. The management’s approval of any such materials shall not relieve hirer of liability for any damage as a result of the use of the material.
- At the end of the booking session, the studio / equipment / kitchen should be returned to us in the same condition you received it. All areas should be cleaned, all garbage disposed and all equipment returned to their respective areas of the studio. Should there be damages or clean-up involved for the equipment/studio, the hirer shall be held responsible and the corresponding maintenance fees will be charged accordingly.
Additional services for gatherings include the following:
- Floral Arrangement
- Live Band and Emcee
- Barista for hire and/or Specialty Coffee Mobile Cart
- Partner chef(s) with custom menu
- A corkage fee of $80 will be charged should the hirer decide to bring in their own alcohol for their booking slot.
- Should the hirer decide to use an external caterer, there will be a surcharge of $80 and an additional $80 cleaning fee. Details of the other caterer have to be submitted to the Management for their reference.
- A cleaning fee of $80 will be charged to the hirer if the studio is left uncleaned after it is handed over.
- In the situation where the studio requires additional manpower or equipment for cleaning, the full cost will be borne by the hirer.