CHUN EXPERIENCES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Chun Tsubaki reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
2. Only sign-ups with full payment will be deemed as confirmed. Payment must be made on the same day of the sign-up via Paypal or Bank Transfer to 1009044241 (DBS Current Account). We do not handle cash payment or bank transfer for Chun Experiences. Sign-ups without payment will be rendered null and void. Chun Tsubaki reserves the right to release the booking the next day.
3. Chun Tsubaki reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, or instructor of any scheduled experience.
4. If the participant is unable to attend or stay the full duration of any experience, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part, in cash or in kind. The participant also cannot be assigned a different date or time for any experience. The participant may arrange for a replacement to take the seat only if Chun Tsubaki receives the name, contact number and email of the replacement at least 24 hours in advance.
5. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the Experience has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, Chun Tsubaki will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee within 10 working days upon the notification of the change, via Paypal.
6. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of Chun Tsubaki during any experience is used solely for publicity purposes of the experience and/or associated activities for Chun Tsubaki.
7. All content and original materials for all experiences are property of Chun Tsubaki, and no part of it may be copied, modified, reproduced, given away or distributed in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from Chun Tsubaki.